Saturday, March 31, 2012

iPhone photo dump {week 11}

No doubt about it, we had a great week!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Highlights:
  • The zoo, fo sho.
  • Adam and I took a half day on Friday and saw Hunger Games. Loved it! And the Five Guys burger we got before the movie was awesome, of course.
  • We put together some more of our IKEA desk. Lorelai put on a Home Depot apron and Superman belt and "helped" :)
  • We've been in desperate need of new kitchen table chairs for a while now. We've had four old chairs my mom passed down to us, so with 5 people sitting at the table, I was having to sit in our office chair. Then two of the chairs broke (sorry mom), so I jumped on some Target clearance chairs.With free shipping and 5% off with our Target card, I got four chairs for $35 each and they're nice looking and comfortable. Score!
Lowlights:
  • The boys' tennis lessons got rained out for the second week in a row.
  • I had laryngitis for 3 days, and I had quite a few meetings where I needed to speak. I sounded ridiculous, but oh well! It didn't hurt and I'm all better now.
I can't think of anything else that wasn't good about this week. I'll take it!

How was your week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.