Thursday, March 8, 2012

Random thoughts and pics: warm tushies, smelly trees and mason jar hoarding

It's been a while since I've done a random thoughts and pics post, so here we go:

1. Bathing suit shopping makes me wish it could be winter all year long :(
2. Speaking of winter, I love my seat warmer in the van. Yay for warm tushies!
3. About half the time, Adam and I will make a grocery list to bring to the store, and then promptly forget it. Fail.
4. I love vanilla tootsie rolls. Logan apparently does not, evidenced by the fact that he spit one out and left it in his car seat cup holder for me to clean out.
5. I keep getting Adele's "Set Fire to the Rain" stuck in my head. What does that lyric even mean??
6. What's the point of working out if I'm just going to keep gaining weight anyway? (I know what the point is, but seeing the scale keep going up, even though I'm both working out and watching what I'm eating is very disheartening.)
7. I've started hoarding mason jars. Adam's probably going to stage an intervention soon.
8. This morning Aidan told Adam "The frog mouth turtle lives with the talking bear." It was totally random (something a friend told him). I guess he's talking about the Yogi Bear movie (thanks, Google) but he kinda though it was a real thing.
9. Blooming Bradford pear trees STINK.
10. We need to make a trip to the zoo before it gets too hot.

And now some random pictures. These are from our trip to the zoo in October 2008. Aidan was 4 and Logan was 2.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Notice the backward sunglasses. Awesome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.