Monday, March 26, 2012

Happy Monday

I've got laryngitis and a case of the Mondays after an awesome weekend, but Lorelai and Logan sure don't! Throwing the ball around with Logan was the funniest thing in the world this afternoon, my sweet girl was laughing like crazy. Logan just loves to make her laugh.



Excuse my voice and the awkward angle/cut off heads. It's hard to record when you're holding the flip out away from your body while trying to record someone on your lap, duh.

And while I'm sharing videos, here's a gem from our impromtu dance party last Thursday. Every time "I'm Sexy and I Know It" comes on, all of the kids bust out some smooth dance moves.  Oh, and they took their shirts off when the song came on, too. I only wish I had captured their dancing from the beginning. I missed the part where they were twirling them around in the air. Trust me, it was awesome. And slighly inappropriate. But mostly awesome.


Happy Monday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.