Thursday, March 29, 2012

Drawsome or Not Drawsome?

I just saw this week that the damn you auto correct and wrong number texts people have launched a new web site for Draw Something (iPhone game app) submissions. It's called Drawsome/Not Drawsome and it puts my measly stick figures to shame.

My stuff? Decidedly not drawsome:

Drawsome

But who cares that I'm no artist because I've literally cracked myself up several times. Love it! I just wish you could go back and look at all the other drawings you've done and guessed. I forget to screen cap some really hilarious drawings...

I'm alazycrazylife if you want to draw with me. But don't say you didn't have fair warning on my completely lame artistic abilities :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I haven't joined the Draw Something craze just yet.. I'm scared it will completely deplete me of all productiveness! BUT, I may cave in soon. And when I do, I will find you. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.