But in an effort to practice what I've been trying to preach to the boys, I'm going to stop dwelling on the negative and look at the bright side:
- Adam is home now after a work trip.
- The weather was really nice today.
- I got positive feedback on some information I presented during a meeting today (which almost made up for a slight dig about something else at work).
- There's pumpkin spice coffee at work.
- The week is more than halfway over.
- The kids are in bed and Survivor is on, so I can totally veg on the couch from now until bedtime.
“Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.” ~John Wayne