Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Blah and ugh with a side of seriously?!

This basically sums up how I feel right now.

{alazycrazylife}

Work is craaaazy this week. I've got a cold that won't go away, so I just feel exhausted, run down, blah, and ugh. And to top it all of, I got freakin' pink eye again. Just me, not the kids. Seriously?!? (On the positive side, I had a refill on my drops from the last time I had it, so I didn't have to go to the doctor.)

I'm just ready for this week to be over. Hold me. Or "hold you" as Lorelai would say.

2 comments:

  1. Soul sister! I am also miserable this week. Work has me pulling my hair out and I have ANOTHER nasty cold (happy to report no pink eye though, but now that you've mentioned it and I'm thinking about it, I'm sure it'll hit me tomorrow). Hope you feel better soon (& me)! We are in the home stretch of this awful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon and are spared the curse of pink eye! Almost TGIF...

      Delete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.