Another week, another severe lack of pictures during the weekdays. Eh, the fun's all on the weekend anyway.
- I think we're making progress with the potty training. Lorelai is not afraid of the big potty anymore, big win there! I'm so ready to get her out of those expensive pull ups.
- On Saturday morning, we went to a fall festival at daycare. Face painting, cookie decorating, bounce house-ing, corn dogs, nachos, candy, sugar, more sugar and just so much junk food. All day long. That obviously means the kids were in heaven.
- Saturday afternoon, we headed to Raina's birthday party. There was bobbing for apples (Lorelai even got one!), pin the nose on the pumpkin (Logan won), bean bag toss (Logan won) and some other fun games. Plus cupcakes and chips. So again, the kids were in heaven (and also so very loud and crazy, thanks to all that sugar).
- Today we decorated and carved our pumpkins (separate post later), and Logan went to a birthday party at a bowling alley, where he bowled a 97, kicking everyone except for Adam's butt. That includes the birthday boy's dad. Logan was so excited and Adam was really proud. :)
- I also did a ton of laundry, vacuumed the whole house and we finally flipped our really really heavy mattress, lest it seem like our weekends are nothing but fun and parties (ha!).