Sunday, October 7, 2012

iPhone photo dump {week 32}

This week felt painfully long. Adam was out of town for a day and I had to work all five days after only 3 last week (whaa, whaa, poor me) so I was really ready for the weekend.

{alazycrazylife}{alazycrazylife}


Random comments:
  • I have no willpower. I only made it till Thursday with no junk food, when I caved and had an amazing boston cream doughnut (my FAVE!)...and then it was all downhill from there. Chips for Friday lunch, candy for dessert. So bad. But I did work out three times, so yay me.
  • Aidan finally had soccer practice. I was actually hoping it would get rained out since I didn't want to take all the kids down there by myself. I'm an awesome mom. (But it actually wasn't that bad, Lorelai was very well-behaved and didn't try to jump in the mud, which is what I was worried about.)
  • We've been getting back into the game nights like I've wanted. I totally kicked butt in Trouble the other night.
  • Logie has the sniffles. Not sure if it's a cold or allergies (I hear ragweed is really bad now), but he's been really emotional lately, so I don't think he's sleeping well.
  • I love clouds. I also love having a window office so I can see all the clouds. Also also, I love when I look out my window and work and it's not raining.
  • Lorelai still loves her kitchen, and I love when she wears her chef hat.
  • Logan loves his night vision goggles he picked out during birthday shopping with grandma and grandpa. Little did i know, he likes to put them on after I tuck him into bed at night, instead of going straight to sleep. Busted!
  • Lorelai went bow crazy today, making me put a whole bowl of bows in her hair. 
  • We went costume shopping at Target this weekend. Apparently the sizes are completely wonky on the Star Wars costumes the boys picked out, which we didn't realize until we got home. They were WAY too big so we have to try to exchange them. Aidan and Logan were SO upset that they couldn't play with them right away. Lorelai's costume is slightly big, but it's still super cute. You'll have to wait to see what we picked :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.