Sunday, October 21, 2012

iPhone photo dump {week 34}

Photobucket


This is basically a photo recap of our weekend, since I didn't take a single picture until Friday afternoon. Oops!
  • Adam and I took the kids to the dentist on Wednesday for a checkup. No cavities and compliments all around on what good patients they were (yay!) but Logan has a cracked baby tooth that's at risk for abscess (boo!). He cracked it a couple of weeks ago but has said it doesn't hurt, so I hadn't worried about it until now.
  • On Friday, the kids came to my work for our annual trick-or-treating event. Darth Maul and Savage Opress were scary, and a little gnome added to my white board art :)
  • Logan and Lorelai cuddled (for a rare still moment) on the sidelines while Aidan played soccer. His team won.
  • My mom babysat so Adam and I could go out on a date. We headed to the mall for a movie (Taken 2) and dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. We dined al fresco under some awesome outdoor heaters.
  • We did some window shopping and checked out the new West Elm store. That cute little owl kept catching my eye, but I resisted the urge to bring him home with me.
  • On our way out, we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for dessert. I got the Dulce de Leche cheesecake and Adam got the Oreo Dream cheesecake. So yum!
All in all, busy week, but nice weekend. Good times.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.