Monday, October 15, 2012

Like, totally 80s!

For the month of October, my office is having a themed spirit day every Friday. This past Friday was decade day, so I dressed up in my finest 80s attire. And by that, I mean I butchered Adam's old sweatshirt, stole a scrunchie from my mom and sunglasses from Aidan, and cut my old field hockey socks into "leggings." Totally legit  tubular, right?

{alazycrazylife}

If only I'd had a pair of these righteous Reebok high top aerobic shoes that I coveted when I was a kid (that my mom never got me, lame), my outfit would have been even more radical, dude. Like, totally.


source


I thought about going with the 90s, but I didn't have any overalls or oversized patterned sweaters and turtlenecks laying around (thank goodness!). If only Adam had kept one of his flannel shirts, I could have worn that as a jacket or tied around my waist with my french-rolled jeans. I think I do still have some slouch socks in a drawer somewhere though (shame). Those were the days...(but seriously, I can't tell you how excited I was when the rolling trend ended--it was a painstaking process every morning getting it *just* right).

My friend Kiley nailed it though--she looked like she walked straight out of a 1992 yearbook with that hair.

{alazycrazylife}

We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got spirit, how 'bout you?!


1 comment:

  1. I nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check it out on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.