Saturday, June 9, 2012

iPhone photo dump {week 19}

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Highlights:
  • I had a much better (although busy) week at work, partly because we had a spring picnic with a cornhole tournament, ice cream truck and bingo. I was a big fat bingo loser though. I consoled myself with two desserts, ha!
  • Knock on wood, but I think the big (and hard to steer) shopping cart may be the answer to our Target shopping woes. Lorelai still had a little trouble staying contained towards the end of our trip, but for the most part, she was happy to stay in it with the boys. Although, she didn't stay buckled, and kept moving around within the cart, playing musical chairs with the boys.
  • We spent a lot of awesome time outside every night the week. We're definitely taking advantage of the nice weather before it gets super hot!
  • Logan FINALLY decided to ride his bike without training wheels. He ditched them last year, but then gave up trying to learn after a couple of unsuccessful tries. He actually did it for the first time last summer, but then never again until last weekend. And now, as of Monday, he said "it's the best thing I've ever done!"
  • We went to the pool for the first time this season. Dude. The water is still way cold (plus, Sunday wasn't hot and was kind of windy) so I did NOT want to get in. Luckily Adam got in with Lorelai and I could watch the boys from a lounge chair.
  • So You Think You Can Dance is back on! Love that show :)
Lowlights:
  • Our house is an absolute wreck. I have so much cleaning to do, and I really don't want to do it. 
  • Aidan needs a hair cut like whoa. He doesn't really want us to cut it though...
  • Lorelai got a scratch on her face at daycare. It's much better today, but I always hate when that happens.
  • We're missing Adam this weekend, who's away for his annual sand soccer tournament in Virginia Beach.
  • Friends our ours are unexpectedly going through something really terrible. The news has really upset me, so I can't even imagine what they're going through. All I can do is pray they can get through it.

Linking up with Amy @ a good life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.