- Adam has to be out of town on Logan's birthday and the day after for a last-minute work trip, so we had to reschedule his party and cross our fingers that Logan doesn't get too upset that his dad can't be there for his special day. :(
- On weekdays, Lorelai almost always sleeps (or stays happily quiet) until 7:15ish, when it's time to get her ready for daycare. But of course both days last weekend, she was wide awake and screaming for me at 6:45.
- PowerPoint "smart art" is totally NOT. How does dragging a shape bigger actually make it smaller?
- My walk tracker app's interval mode doesn't have any kind of alert when the interval changes. What good does that do me?!
- Why do people close the bathroom stall door behind them when they're done so no one else knows if someone is in there? Do they think they're so special that they get their own private bathroom at work?
- I was doing so great with my nightly workouts and then TWC got rid of the only On Demand programs I was using!
I'm pretty sure there was a parent cheating at our elementary school fundraiser last Friday. The kids get pledges for the number of laps they run, and as they complete each lap, they get a mark on their shirt. There was this one girl (bless her heart) who didn't/couldn't run any part of it, yet 5 minutes before the race was done, she magically had marks for all 35 laps. In the grand scheme of things, I guess it's not the biggest deal ever. The end result of more laps is more money for the school, but what does that teach her, or the other kids who weren't "fortunate" enough to have a parent/volunteer cheat for them (and there were several others I saw who only had 18-20 laps marked since they were walking as well)?
(Aidan and Logan worked hard to run the max of 35 laps all on their own, thankyouverymuch!)