Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Baby boots!

As an addendum to my fall freakout, let me just say that this makes me feel a little bit better about things.

{alazycrazylife}

I'm still not eager to put away all of her cute tank tops and summer dresses, but I could totally get behind this fashion statement she's making with Aidan's cowboy boots. I'm pleased to report that these boots helped get her over a temporary fear of boots, and was willing to try on her new ones. Yay!

{alazycrazylife}

And also?

{alazycrazylife}

But please note that there's something not quite right about sipping a pumpkin spice latte while standing out in the 80+ degree blazing sun in a tank top, getting an unintentional sunburn. I think I'll wait until there's an actual chill in the air before I indulge in my next one. Maybe Starbucks should go by the "no white after labor day rule," but vice versa: no pumpkin spice lattes before labor day :)

But dare I finally say, bring on fall?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.