Thursday, September 13, 2012

It felt like I weighed 300 pounds

You know the feeling of getting out of the pool when you're hugely pregnant? That's how I feel sometimes when I run. Like I'm wearing ankle weights and it takes every ounce of effort in me to move my legs.


{alazycrazylife} 

Maybe I didn't drink enough water today, maybe it was the crappy lunch I ate, but my run today SUCKED. It was so bad that towards the end of a short sprint interval after my C25K intervals ended, I got lightheaded and almost had to sit down on the sidewalk, which has never happened before. I did end up going almost 3.5 miles, but had to walk more than I wanted at the end. 

Can't say I'm looking forward to my next run at this point, but I guess unless I actually pass out or vomit on the side of the road, I'll keep at this whole torture running thing...

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.