Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Things that go bump in the night

I have no idea what our neighbor is up to, but he gets random visitors pulling up to his house day and night. Of course I'm nosy and want to know what in the world he's got going on. I mean, he's a middle aged man, how popular could he really be at 2:30 in the morning?

Granted, I don't know much about him at all besides the fact that his previous house got foreclosed so now he's renting in our neighborhood, he does carpentry in his garage all the time, and he's got a son in college. In my mind he's totally a drug dealer, but that's just me being a complete drama queen and rumormonger. I don't really think that. At least not all the time...

Well last night at like 2:30 or something, one of his visitors pulled up with the bass bumping loud enough to wake me up. This inconsiderate jackass sat there in his car for at least a half an hour with the music on while I tried to sleep. Seriously!?! Who in the world thinks that's ok???

Since Adam and I weren't going to confront them in person, I've got to take it out passive-aggressively here.

crappy phone pic of the cutest bird flipping ever
crappy phone pic of the cutest bird flipping ever ;)

So there! Vent over, I feel better. As long as it doesn't happen again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.