So while Adam is living it up in sunny Florida on a work trip, I sent him this text.
Yeah, that happened.
Couple of things to note here:
- Yesssss! Finally a poop in the POTTY! (Lorelai has been pretty much day time potty trained for a few months now, with the big exception of #2. She has no problem with pee, but holds her poop and saves it for a nap time pullup or diaper at night. UGH!)
- As I was putting her to bed, she was so excited to tell me the story about how "I had a big poopie in the potty, ewww! and mommy was so proud and I got a chocolate chip and it was yummy and I clogged the potty [snicker]."
- My kids have an uncanny ability to clog the toilet, and apparently Lorelai is no exception.
- I should really be a pro plunger by now, but darn it if it doesn't take some serious effort for me to unclog a freakin' toilet!
- Emoji icons are awesome.
- No idea why I put the mustache dude on there, other than the fact that my sweet little girl took a man dump. And mustaches+poop=LOL.
- Aidan, Logan and I cracked up over this text for way longer than we should have.
- Sorry for the poop talk.