Thursday, May 31, 2012

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

Ok, so technically this is a 10 on 31, but at least it's still May (barely)! On May 10, I was still in lazy post-vacation mode so I totally spaced on my montlhy photo challenge. Well I was just going through my Spring 2012 folder and came across these photos from the zoo that I never shared (since I already had 4,792 photos in that post already), so for the sake of following through with the monthly challenge I wanted to share these.

All pictures are from the NC Zoo back in March (so I'm kind of cheating a little, oh well). I have no idea what any of these flowers are, except for the bamboo and cactus, which aren't even technically flowers. Ha!

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

{May} 10 on 10: Flowers

Except for the cactus (which needed more saturation) and the bamboo (my focus was not centered so I did a lomo effect to try to disguise it), all of these are SOOC (unedited). I just love looking at pretty flowers, so these pictures make me happy :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.