Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Vampires are trendy

This weekend, a few days shy of 8 months old, Lorelai finally cut her first tooth. Oddly enough, it's her upper right lateral incisor. I guess they typically come in pairs, so unless her front two teeth make a surprise appearance, she'll be rocking the vampire look for a while when the other one comes in. Awkward much? Good thing vampires are totally cool right now (although after the movie, I've switched to Team Jacob)!

So I have to admit, part of me is a smidge worried that there's something wrong with her bottom teeth because they didn't come in like "normal" (like her brothers' teeth did). I'm sure everything is fine with her teeth, but I'll feel much better when all of her central incisors come in. I will miss that gummy smile though!


Happy 8 months, sweet girl!

 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.