Thursday, March 3, 2011

31 weeks

I don't count Lorelai's age in weeks anymore—I stopped that when she was about 12 weeks old. But as I was going through some pictures on my computer, I started looking at my belly pics when I was pregnant with her. It got me thinking in terms of weeks again, so I thought it would be fun to compare 31 weeks in utero to 31 weeks out. Plus, I'm a bit nostalgic about my pregnancy these days. My cousin just had a baby girl and I've got a few other friends who are pregnant now, so it's on my mind.

So here we are in the beginning of June last year at 31 weeks gestation:

















And here we are now, 31 weeks old:

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



I can't believe yet another month has gone by and she's already 7 months old! Not much longer till she reaches her "longer out than in" milestone. Probably not much of a milestone to anyone but me, but whatevs!

Oh, and photo credit goes to Aidan, who hit the button after I set up the camera on our tripod (although I really need to work on my camera and photo editing skills because there are terrible lighting and color cast issues, yuck!). Then we put it on auto timer so he could jump into the pic. Next time I'll have to wait until Logan gets home from school so he can be in the picture, too!

PS: Aidan's got crazy eyes because he said he was trying not to blink ☺

1 comment:

  1. hey becky!
    thanks for stopping by bovagoods and leaving a comment! don't you just love getting comments? i am sorry to say that the fabric doesn't have any information on the selvege. i don't know who makes it. i purchased it from a place called "short sheet fabrics" in crossville, tennessee. near my grandfather's house. i haven't seen it any where else. bummer. i'd love to get more. no trips to tennessee planned any time soon though. ;/ have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.