Monday, October 28, 2013

Pictures of Halloweens Past

My last post inspired me to take a trip down memory lane and reminisce about Halloweens past--from my pre-blogging days. I even had to dig up some backup CDs for the first 3 years, so it was nice see baby Aidan and baby Logan pictures again. :)


2004: Aidan was the cutest darn Elvis I ever did see! The idea was inspired by his naturally crazy hair. Also, my first-ever homemade costume, woohoo. He got rave reviews (although people also thought he looked like Evel Knievel, which I totally get).

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}


2005: My mom made this pumpkin costume when my sister and I were little and it was handed down to me for Aidan. Not sure he was a fan. :)

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}


2006: Dalmatian and Fireman. I painstakingly sewed every one of those felt dots to Logan's costume and made Aidan's coat out of a sweatshirt and duck tape. Duck tape is magical. I had some time on my hands while I was out on maternity leave that year.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

2007: Matching tigers. If I remember correctly, this was Aidan's request. Those tails ended up in their dress-up bin and have been worn countless times. Another ode to the magic of duck tape!

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

2008: Ninjas. Also known as the first year I bought costumes from the store and saved myself a bunch of time.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

2009: Batman and Superman. Logan actually got that costume for his birthday because he wanted a cape so freaking bad. Another addition to the dress-up bin.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

2010: As much as I wanted to find coordinating costumes for all three of them, Aidan and Logan insisted on superheroes again. Of course Logan being Wolverine (aka Logan) was perfect. Aidan was Venom. And I went the easy route with Lorelai and just stuck a bunny bib and some felt ears on her can called it done. Cutest bunny ever, though!

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

And then there's 2011 (the most random collection of costumes...until this year) and last year.

Ah, memories. I'm such a sucker for cute baby pics. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.