Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Tidbits

>>>The sun finally came out today after over a week of mostly cloudy/rainy days. I think what I dread most about Fall is the days becoming shorter. I need sun in my life.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}


>>>What I initially thought was going to be a few hours of work last Saturday turned into almost a full 8 hours total of work. Conference calls while my kids played (and Lorelai threw a tantrum once) in the backgroud, included. For the record, Saturday software releases SUCK!

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

>>>Aidan and Logan started back to school this week after their fall break, and the transition was tougher than normal, for Logan especially. While it was really great bonding time, I think them being home with Adam for two full weeks almost spoiled them so they weren't as ready to go back as they have been in the past. They wanted to keep doing all kinds of fun things with daddy. But we're settling back into things. Homework included, ugh!

>>>Lorelai's daycare was closed for Columbus Day on Monday so she and Adam had some quality daddy/daughter time. They went to Starbucks, the library, watched a movie and went for a bike ride to the bus stop. Fun times.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

>>>This came up on my Timehop app recently from when Aidan was 5, and gave me a huge giggle all over again. :)

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

Happy Tuesday, which means it's almost huuuuummp daaaay! I'm not ordinarily as happy as a camel about Wednesdays, but tomorrow is movie day at work. Woot Woot!

3 comments:

  1. Time out. You get a movie day at work?! Um, that's beyond awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, yeah! Usually once a quarter my boss takes the whole team out to a movie as an employee appreciation type of thing. Kinda sorta makes up for Saturday workdays...:) Today we saw Gravity in 3D and it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, Aidan's quote cracks me up!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.