Sunday, November 4, 2012

Currently {v.2}

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Crazy kids. (Aidan's dressed up for wacky tacky day at school.)


Currently, I am...

Loving (and simultaneously loathing) the seemingly endless supply of Halloween candy we have. Particularly the mounds/almond joys, twix, butterfingers and Hershey's cookies 'n creme bars. And so the holiday weight gain begins...:(

Looking forward to the day when Lorelai decides to stop waking up at 6:30 (or earlier!) in the morning. At that point, she wants nothing to do with sleeping, so trying to get her to lay quietly in bed with us is futile. I end up getting kicked repeatedly, my hair pulled, yelled at, and the other morning she even blew her nose into my pillow. She also sang me a lullaby, which only redeemed her a little bit, because she basically screamed it.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone AppUploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
Plus side: I got to work early enough on Friday to catch this beautiful sunrise. There's no filter on that first picture.

Cooking nothing good. Every night is a struggle to figure out something to fix for dinner, and it ususally ends up being something mexican like black beans and rice or quesadillas, or totally lame like mac and cheese. I haven't meal-planned in forever and I'm in a major food rut. Ugh.

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App
My meal planning board has turned into Logan's spelling word practice board.

Catching up on some DVR'd shows I've missed over the last few weeks. We had to switch out our old DVR boxes for new ones, and I lost like 5 different shows I taped so I've had to find them online or OnDemand. Side note: Parenthood is SUCH a good show. I never get to watch it in real time because we watch Sons of Anarchy on Tuesdays at 10pm instead, but it's always at the top of my weekend must-watch list (assuming I have time).

Missing the warm (or even mild) weather. This is why fall isn't my favorite season--temperatures drop, which means winter is right around the corner. I hate being cold!

{alazycrazylife}
Cuddling up to Adam at the bus stop.

Feeling sick and tired and tired of being sick!! In general I don't think of myself as a sickly person, so I'm not handling this lingering cold very well at all. I think there must be something going on with my hormones that's contributing to this mess, because I feel pregnant, even though I'm not. Exhausted, emotional, sore boobs, nauseous. No fun. (Really, I swear I'm not pregnant.) I'm really hoping I'm on the upswing as of this weekend. Fingers crossed!

What's everyone else up to?

Linking up with This Amazing Day and Harvesting Kale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.