Tuesday, February 7, 2012

iPhone photo dump {week 3}

Last week I was a complete stress ball and totally yet again totally preoccupied with all my eye issues and LASIK stuff so I didn't take a ton of photos. Highlights of the week: Lorelai got a clean bill of health at her 18 month appointment and LASIK! Lowlight: Lorelai got bit at school.


monday and tuesday

On Monday, Lorelai had her 18-month appointment. She was all smiles out in the waiting room looking at the fish. And then she was not all smiles. On Tuesday, Lorelai came home from daycare with a crazy 'do. Her current favorite book is Snuggle Puppy, so Aidan read to her while we got dinner ready.


Wednesday

On Wednesday, I had to wake Lorelai up in the morning, which is unusual, but very nice. On Thursday, someone thought Lorelai was as yummy as we think she is and took a bite out of her arm. When Adam picked her up from school, she showed it to him and said "ow, bite." Poor baby :( Luckily it didn't break the skin or interfere with her coloring abilities. She's really loving coloring these days, and it's been weeks since she tried to eat the crayons. Progress!

LASIK day and donuts!

On Wednesday I went to TLC to get a check up and then on Friday I got the all clear for LASIK. Mom and I stopped at Krispy Kreme on our way. Yum! We got a dozen donuts to bring home to Adam and the kids, but somehow only two were left before breakfast on Saturday, so of course we had to stop for another dozen on our way home from the follow up. And now I'm fasting because OMG too.many.doughnuts.

Saturday

On Saturday I woke up at 5:30 to go to my follow up appointment so I was super tired and lazy for the rest of the day. We all pretty much just sat around on the couch all day which was probably bad parenting, but provided plenty of cute Lorelai moments, like when she tried on my shoes and when she conned me into getting her a piece of bread and then really wanted to show me how yummy it was.

One thing I noticed this week was that I get so many more pictures of Lorelai because the boys (especially Logan) have started hiding from me whenever I pull out my phone to get a pic. Boo!

Linking up with a good life and you should, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.