Monday, February 14, 2011

Vintage cuteness

I was going through some old files on my computer and came across a few video clips (pardon the crappy quality, we didn't have a fancy schmancy Flip back then) of the boys, so I thought I'd share. These were taken 4 years ago when Logan was about 6 months old, and Aidan was 2 1/2 years old. Aidan loved those goggles (or "gobbles" as he called them)!



In this clip, Aidan was singing Logan an "I love you" song that he made up. It was the sweetest thing ever and I'm so bummed he didn't want to give an encore performance on camera! (And he's still scared of spiders )



And here are some random pictures from back then, too:


Aidan, 2 1/2 years (Jan 2007)
Logan, almost 6 months (Feb 2007)
Aidan, 2 1/2 (Feb 2007)


Logan, 6 months (March 2007)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.