Tuesday, February 8, 2011

So YUCK

Nothing says "good morning" quite like rushing to the bathroom at 5:30am to comfort your child who was so rudely awoken by a mad dash to the toilet to violently vomit his guts up. Now try doing that on top of having spent the better part of the evening violently vomitting your own guts up, and it's NOT a pretty sight. And go ahead and add in a second vomitting boy for good measure, because two is always better than one, right? Needless to say, Aidan, Logan and I had a rough couple of days dealing with "the vomittings" courtesy of a nasty stomach bug. Luckily the boys didn't have it quite as bad as I did, and Adam and Lorelai have managed to steer clear so far. But I'd better stock up on extra lysol and clorox wipes, just to be sure it's out of our house for good!

I think we're all back to normal now (aside from me being a few much-missed pounds lighter). Fingers crossed we stay that way and toes and eyes crossed that Lorelai doesn't come down with anything!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.