Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving Day is a jewel, to set in the hearts of honest men; but be careful that you do not take the day, and leave out the gratitude. ~E.P. Powell

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

I have more blessings than I can count. Our family near and far, our health, my job, our house, friends and so much more. The gratitude is overflowing.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

Most of all, I'm thankful beyond words for my loves. They make my world go around, and I hope they always know how special they are and how much they're loved.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

{A Lazy Crazy Life}


Today we're hosting my mom and Adam's parent for a simple, low-key Thanksgiving. No traveling, minimal cooking because our parents are bringing a bunch of the food (including the turkey), and no pressure on my part to do any sort of formal entertaining. For that, I'm thankful.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}
Simplest centerpiece ever: lightly spray painted silver/gold pine cones from the back yard + dried leaves from the front yard.


The food is prepped, the house is clean (enough), and I've got a loose shirt and stretchy pants on. Thanksgiving, let's do this!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.