Sunday, January 9, 2011

Name that blog

I have had the HARDEST time naming this blog! So I did what any sane mom does—ask my 4-year-old and 6-year-old.  I explained to them that I was creating something called a blog on the computer so I could write down things that happen with our family, so I needed a name that described our family.  So Logan suggested poop. Nice.  Aidan’s suggestion was ham. HUH???  He explained that ham was meat, like that made all the sense in the world. Still didn’t get it, so being ever so helpful, Logan chimed in saying that we have meat in us (??).  Mmmmmkaaay, back to the drawing board! 
I kept trying to come up with a creative blog name that involved our last name, and actually did come up with a (very lame) one, but then decided that maybe I should just go with first names on the blog to maintain a certain level of anonymity.  Not that I expect anyone but family to read this, but I’d rather avoid any crazy internet stalkers…you know, just in case.  (I may have watched a few too many Lifetime TV movies in my day, but paranoia becomes me, I think.)
As I was laying in bed this morning, I was thinking how many things we need to do today to get ready for the week, but all I wanted to do was be lazy instead.  Story of my life.  Anyway, that’s the story behind the blog name.  You’re welcome for not naming it poopyham.blogspot.com (which is available, I checked).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.