Sunday, January 9, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon

So clearly everyone and their brother’s cousin’s uncle has a blog, so I figured why not?  All the cool kids are doing it, and I’m nothing if not a follower   (Seriously, I hope my kids are better leaders/innovators than I’m ever destined to be!).  I’m also totally a procrastinator.  I’ve been thinking about starting a blog since I was on maternity leave with Lorelai…but it’s almost 6 months (!!) later and I’m just now getting my butt in gear. Better late than never?  Yay for New Year’s resolutions!  Anyway, I figured it would be a good way to keep family in the loop and help me remember all of the super/wonderful/crazy/interesting things we do (wait, we’re really boring homebodies…but the kids are REALLY cute/wonderful/crazy/awesome, which makes up for any boring-ness, I hope!).  So ta-da…my BLOG!  Even if the only person who reads this is my mom (wait, bad example…my Mom and technology are so not BFFs! She’d be all like “blog, what?”), that’s cool. I can always pretend like I have a bunch of readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.