Wednesday, June 8, 2011

The Ice Cream Man

On our walk home from the pool this evening, we were so excited to hear the sound of the ice cream truck! Adam didn't have his wallet, but he flagged him down and got the truck follow us to our house.

ice cream truck

Logan quickly picked the Spongebob ice cream bar ("because I got the Spiderman one last time").

Logan's Spongebob ice cream bar

Aidan was so serious about making his choice (there were so many yummy options!) but finally decided on the Nestle crunch bar.

Aidan's Nestle crunch ice cream bar


They scarfed those bad boys down so fast I barely had time to take a picture!

Adam and I both got chocolate chip ice cream bars, which I can't wait to eat once I'm done feeding Lorelai and put her to bed. OMG my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I have such a big sweet tooth.

It was an awesome surprise treat to end this HOT 99-degree day.
 
(Speaking of 99-degree days, I beg mother nature, can we PLEASE not have any more? Pretty pretty please? I'm going to place my order for 80 degrees with a slight breeze. Spring, I miss you already since you were only here for like a week!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.