Tuesday, June 21, 2011

blog, you lose

I had the best of intentions to start blogging regularly again, I swear! But I just haven't been able to set aside the time. I used to be able to blog when I got home from work while Aidan was doing his homework and also later while Lorelai nursed. But now that Aidan is out of school, I've been staying at work longer (I'm SO much more busy these days!) and Lorelai is too easily distracted these days for me to do anything else.

By the time I get her in bed, go out for a run or walk, shower then have some down time to relax, all I want to do is just sit in front of the TV and veg out.

Or play Words with Friends. Adam got me addicted.

Words with Friends

So basically, given the choice between blogging or playing Words With Friends, my poor blog gets neglected. Yep, I suck at blogging. But at least I'm winning my game (this time...so far...uh, I might suck at scrabble almost as much as I suck at blogging).

On that note, I'll get back to it. If you wanna play me and contribute to me neglecting my blog, I'm alazycrazylife. Word.

1 comment:

  1. I play too! (trishc721) have you played "Hanging with Friends"? It's equally addicting :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.