Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday Faves

>>>Flip-flop weather! Need I say more? :)

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

>>>Scanpan. Maybe we're crazy for spending so much on a cooking pan, but I'm seriously loving our new scanpan chef's pan from Sur La Table. It has a lifetime warranty which is nice after our previous one broke, and has eco friendly non-stick coating so I don't have to worry about eating teflon. We got it last weekend and have used it every day (sometimes multiple times) since then. Our cost per use will totally justify the $200 price tag. :)

via


>>>Chickpea chocolate chip cookies. I made these on Monday (subbed Wow Butter for peanut butter) and they're surprisingly good! I've been heating them up so they're nice amd gooey and eating them for breakfast and/or snack all week. I'll definitely make them again. Although next time I'll be sure to blend the chickpeas much better. Each cookie has a couple of whole ones, which is kind of weird.

 photo CE0028B4-31CB-43B8-9ED6-3C65A2F54984_zpsdhx3ocbc.jpg
via The Hungry Tortoise


>>>Tortilla pizzas. I was too busy scarfing mine down (made several since last week) to take a pic, but I sliced up some zucchini and put that over some mozzerella on a pan-heated tortilla. Splashed some balsamic vinegar on the zucchini and sprinkled with feta and broiled (in my new scanpan!) for 2min. Seriously DELISH!

>>>Game of Thrones is back on. The flip side to that is Shameless, House of Lies and The Walking Dead have all ended, but GOT fills the void pretty nicely.

>>>Lorelai's new dress. I scored this gorgeous dress that Lorelai wants to wear for her birthday at a clothing exchange at my mom's church. Brought a garbage bag full of outgrown clothes and baby items, and walked away with a few dresses, a bunch of shorts, skirts and shirts for Lorelai this spring and summer.

{A Lazy Crazy Life}

>>>It's been the fastest week ever. I worked from home on Monday so I could be with Aidan and Logan, then all three kids went to Grandma/Grandpa "camp" on Tuesday and Wednesday. It was SO weird not having them home on a weeknight, then getting up and ready for work in the morning without them. Adam and I even ate dinner on the couch while we watched TV, which we never do anymore. Made it almost seem like a weekend in the middle of the week. So glad they're back though (even if they wanted to stay with Grandma and Grandpa forever) because I miss them like crazy when they're gone.

TGIF!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time to leave one.