* Beach pictures. I still haven't gone through and edited them all for a post, but I love that we got some pretty good family pictures.
* Rainbow chip frosting. I can, and do, eat this by the spoonful--cupcake completely optional. Our Target apparently doesn't carry this, so I had to text my mom from the grocery store the day of Lorelai's party to see if she could pick some up for us. YUM! I've been enjoying it since last Sunday and will be really sad when it's gone.
* Scandal. Why oh why didn't I start watching this show when it first aired?? I'm halfway through season 2 and I'm officially addicted. SO good. October 3 can't get here fast enough.
* Bloom. I got this book for Christmas, but only recently got around to starting it (been totally slacking in the reading department lately!). I follow Kelle's blog so I had high hopes for this book. So far, it hasn't disappointed--I've been moved to tears more than once. But in a good way.
* Lorelai named her new baby doll Honey. I was going through an old box of baby doll clothes from my mom's house yesterday and came across a little doll that was either mine or my sister's waaayyy back when. Tonight before bath, Lorelai told me her name was Honey and went on to have a conversation with her which ranged from a very stern "LOOK. AT. ME. NOW! Talk to me!" to "Oh, you pooped in the potty and pee-peed? Good job! I'm so proud of you, Honey!" How could I not smile when my daughter is having a very serious and encouraging potty talk with her new dolly named Honey? Impossible, I tell you!
And now I'm off to wallow in pain while I watch more Scandal. Half good/half bad. Better than nothing. :)