I feel like birthday posts are getting increasingly harder to write without becoming redundant. I mean, I could write mushy gushy mommy brags all day long because my kids are just plain awesome, but I won't. :)
Pretty much everything I wrote last year for Logan is still true. Doing amazing in school, great brother, kind, sensitive, sweet. He's an awesome kid and I couldn't be more proud of him.
So instead of copying and pasting from last year, I thought I'd do an interview with him.
- Favorite person in the whole world? "My mom" (awwww!)
- Favorite color? "Orange"
- Favorite TV show? "Teen Titans Go"
- Favorite sport? "Soccer"
- Favorite book? "Mark of Athena" (in Rick Riordan's Heroes of Olympus series)
- Favorite food? "Burritos"
- Least favorite food? "The chicken you make" (gee, thanks buddy--I make a lot of different kids of chicken dishes...)
- Best friend? William
- What do you want to be when you grow up? Logan said "I don't know" so Lorelai chimed in and said she wanted to be a princess when she grows up. For what it's worth. :)
- What are you really good at? "Soccer"
- What would you buy if you had $1000? "Magic (The Gathering, like Adam collects) cards and a phone"
- If you could have one wish what would it be? "To have super powers, like to be able to control the wind."
This year, we had a small birthday party at our house with his local cousins and three friends from class.
He got a new bike (a day early, since Lorelai ruined the surprise, ha!), some books, and a birthday trip to Frankie's Fun Park today.
We played arcade games, rode go carts, did the batting cage for the first time, and played putt putt.
Happy birthday to my (not so) little Logan! I love you more than words.