And now I'm going to start what I hope will be a nice new birthday tradition: an interview with the birthday boy. I think it'll be cool to look back on his answers to see how they change over the years. Makes me wish I'd started it sooner! Though I will say that he's certainly not long-winded like his mom...:) I had to dig for a few more details here and there.
- How old are you? 11
- What is your favorite color? Sky blue
- What is your favorite book? Divergent
- What is your favorite food? Pizza
- Who is your best friend? Will
- What is your happiest memory? Going to Great Wolf Lodge with my family
- Why do you like being a kid? Because I can have fun
- What is one word to describe yourself? Awesome
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be? A Lion
- What’s your favorite thing about school? Reading
- What makes you laugh? My brother
- What do you want to be when you grow up? A Businessman
- What do you love most about your brother and sister? They are awesome
- What is your favorite thing to do with your family? Watch TV
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now? Working
- What advice would you give your parents? Do your best!
Mom's note: we certainly don't spend all of our time watching TV, but we've found some family shows we like watching on the weekend (The Amazing Race and Once Upon a Time are two that we really like).